Thinkability: A Practical Program To Improve Thinking Skills Using Games.pdf
Read online or download a free book: Thinkability: A Practical Program To Improve Thinking Skills Using Games
Publisher: Routledge: 1 edition (12 Jun. 1995)
By: Marco Meirovitz (Author), Paul I. Jacobs (Author), Norma Bech Levine (Author)
Book format: pdf doc docx mobi djvu epub ibooks (*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.)
ThinkAbility teaches students to understand, practice and develop their natural potential to think effectively and to apply the principles of thinking to solve problems in and out of the classroom. Its goals are:
* to stimulate and develop students' natural intellectual potential,
* to help students be independent thinkers and learners,
* to increase learners' self-confidence and eliminate blocks in thinking,
* to help students to be aware of their own thinking processes,
* to teach principles, techniques and tools for better thinking and learning,
* to develop habits of efficient, systematic and productive thinking,
* to promote better teaching and learning, and to prepare students to cope with school, home and work situations.
Applicable to all subject areas, this program can be integrated into regular subject area instruction, taught as a separate course, or used for enrichment activities. Moreover, it is interdisciplinary and requires no special previous knowledge, allowing for students and their families to use the program for self-improvement outside of the school.
|The message text:|