The Original Modern Reader's Japanese-English Character Dictionary: Classic Edition (Tuttle Language Library).pdf
Read online or download a free book: The Original Modern Reader's Japanese-English Character Dictionary: Classic Edition (Tuttle Language Library)
Publisher: Tuttle Publishing: New edition edition (9 Sept. 2004)
By: Andrew Nelson (Author)
Book format: pdf doc docx mobi djvu epub ibooks (*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.)
- Lists over 5,000 carefully selected characters with their 10,000+ current readings and almost 70,000 compounds in current use, al with concise English definitions.
- Scientifically arranged by a logical extension of the traditional radical system so as to make the finding of a given character almost fool proof, saving hours of time.
- Makes provision for quickly finding characters either in their traditional or their modern and often greatly altered forms, thus serving for both prewar and postwar literature.
- Includes 14 valuable appendices giving (1) instructions for the most efficient use of the dictionary, (2) discussions of the written language in general and particularly of its recent and far reaching official modifications, and (3) much helpful information that readers in East Asian fields have heretofore had to search for in many different places.
- Contains an on kun index which makes it not only a reader's dictionary but also a writer's dictionary.
|The message text:|