Beginning Vb.net (Programmer To Programmer).pdf
Read online or download a free book: Beginning Vb.net (Programmer To Programmer)
Publisher: Wrox: 3rd Revised edition edition (8 April 2004)
By: Thearon Willis (Author)
Book format: pdf doc docx mobi djvu epub ibooks (*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.)
In Beginning VB.NET 2003, three expert authors guide you through the basics of building working applications, creating windows and boxes, handling unexpected events, using object–:oriented programming, and more. You ll learn to use menus, toolbars, dialog boxes, and other controls in Windows applications, and how loops and branching structures function in decision–:making. You get a thorough overview of object–:oriented programming concepts and theory.
After mastering these levels, you ll be able to explore database programming, look into creating ASP.NET applications for the Web using Web forms, and get a basic introduction to XML. Finally, you can discover how functionality offered online can be integrated seamlessly into your applications with Web services.
What does this book cover?
Here just a few of the things you′:ll learn in this book:
- Programming basics, how VB.NET functions, and the principles of the .NET Framework
- How to work with data structures and build and deploy Windows applications
- Object–:oriented programming concepts and theory
- Debugging and error–:handling techniques<:/ LI>:
- What you need to know about Web services and .NET remoting
- How to build class libraries, create your own custom controls, and program custom graphics
- Database programming with SQL Server and ADO.NET
- A basic understanding of mobile applications and how to build them
Who is this book for?
This book is for beginning programmers who have chosen VB.NET as their first programming language, and also for programmers who know other languages but are new to .NET programming.
|The message text:|