Fourier Methods In Imaging (The Wiley-Isandt Series In Imaging Science And Technology).pdf
Read online or download a free book: Fourier Methods In Imaging (The Wiley-Isandt Series In Imaging Science And Technology)
Publisher: John Wiley Sons: 1 edition (16 Jun. 2010)
By: Easton (Author)
Book format: pdf doc docx mobi djvu epub ibooks (*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.)
- Provides a unified mathematical description of imaging systems.
- Develops a consistent mathematical formalism for characterizing imaging systems.
- Helps the reader develop an intuitive grasp of the most common mathematical methods, useful for describing the action of general linear systems on signals of one or more spatial dimensions.
- Offers parallel descriptions of continuous and discrete cases.
- Includes many graphical and pictorial examples to illustrate the concepts.
This book helps students develop an understanding of mathematical tools for describing general one–: and two–:dimensional linear imaging systems, and will also serve as a reference for engineers and scientists
|The message text:|