Rajasthan, Delhi And Agra (Footprint Handbook).pdf
Read online or download a free book: Rajasthan, Delhi And Agra (Footprint Handbook)
Publisher: Footprint Handbooks: 2nd Revised edition edition (11 Jan. 2016)
By: Victoria McCulloch (Author)
Book format: pdf doc docx mobi djvu epub ibooks (*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.)
Rajasthan offers huge variety to travellers, from impressive palaces and temples to glimpsing tigers in the misty hills. This Footprint Handbook provides invaluable information on transport, accommodation, eating and entertainment to ensure that your trip includes the best of this magnificent destination.
* Practicalities section with useful advice on getting to and around Rajasthan.
* Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and play.
* Includes information on tour operators and activities , from the navigating the craziness of Delhi to the absorbing the calm of sacred temples.
* Detailed maps for Rajasthan and its key destinations.
* Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
With detailed information on all the main sights, plus many lesser-known attractions, Rajasthan, Delhi Agra Footprint Handbook provides concise coverage of one of India's most traditional regions.
|The message text:|