Fashion Marketing And Merchandising.pdf
Read online or download a free book: Fashion Marketing And Merchandising
Publisher: Goodheart-Wilcox Publisher: 4 edition (30 May 2013)
By: Mary Wolfe (Author)
Book format: pdf doc docx mobi djvu epub ibooks (*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.)
- Describes new retail trends, including showrooming and omni-channel retailing with the latest Internet, mobile, and social media strategies.
- Reports the latest advances in textiles, manufacturing, mass customization, and niche specialization.
- Discusses the greater emphasis on ethics, social responsibility, environmental sustainability, and data security.
- Reports successful fashion merchandising activities that satisfy the changing consumer market.
- Explains computer technologies such as robotic manufacturing, automatic merchandise replenishment, radio frequency identification (RFID), and Internet retailing.
- Examines fashion industry globalization and business consolidation.
- Discusses how to prepare for career opportunities in fashion, including entrepreneurship.
- Identifies industry trade groups and publications that help students gain added knowledge now and contacts in their professional careers.
|The message text:|